Enhance your Gaming Experience with PS4 Remote Play for iOS
The PS4 system has created an enhanced gaming experience for video game lovers many years ago. However, have you ever found yourself wishing that you could enjoy playing your favorite PS4 games on your iOS device as well? If you already own an iPhone or an iPad, then you know the pleasures of playing games on these devices. But can you combine your PS4 gaming experience with your iOS devices? Well, now you can! Download PS4 Remote Play for iOS and experience an enhanced, interactive gaming experience like never before!
The Requirements for Enjoying PS4 Remote Play for iOS:
- An iOS device like an iPhone or an iPad.
- PS4 system
- PS4 Remote Play
- Your PS4 should be connected to your internet via Ethernet. While this is not a compulsory option, it definitely makes your PS4 gaming experience much better as you have less lagging while gaming.
- A Mfi controller. This is also optional, as you will be able to use to control buttons on the screen of your iOS device to navigate through the game, but using a Mfi controller gives you a more enhanced experience of playing on your PS4 using your iOS device and PS4 Remote Play.
- A static IP address provided by your own Internet Service Provider. This too is optional, but is very useful if you want to play games when you are outside.
- R-Play app downloaded on your iOS device. This app has to be purchased from the App Store.
How can you Set up PS4 Remote Play for iOS?
- The first thing you will need to do is to find your Online ID on your PS4 system. On your computer, log on to your PS4 Account. Click on the option for Account Settings. There, you will be able to easily locate your Online ID. Note down this ID as you will need it later.
- On your PS4 system, click on the Settings option. Now, go to Remote Play Settings. You will need to Enable Remote Play. Click on the checkbox for Enable Remote Play, and it is that simple!
- Now, you need to download the R-Play app on your iOS device. Purchase this app from the App Store on your iOS device, enter all the necessary details and click on Play.
- Now, open the app and head on over to the Settings option to start setting it up for the first time that you will use it. Go to the option for Configure For Internet Play. If you have already received your static IP address from your Internet Service Provider, then this step will be completed automatically. This will allow you to play all of your favourite PS4 games as long as you are connected to both your iOS devices as well as your PS4 system via the internet. However, this is an optional step and can only be done if you want to play your PS4 games when you are outside.
- You can also purchase a Mfi controller and connect it to your phone. You can use the control buttons on your Mfi controller to navigate through the games on your PS4 instead of using your on-screen buttons on your iOS device. Do activate your Mfi controller on your iOS phone, go to your Phone Settings, click on Bluetooth, and pair your Mfi controller. You can now enjoy your new gaming experience. However, if you are finding some control problems with some of the buttons on your Mfi controller, open Settings, and Set MFi shortcuts. Customize the buttons till you are satisfied with the settings.
Enjoy your immersive gaming experience with PS4 Remote Play for iOS.